Are you looking for more attention for your real estate business?!
Social media is a BIIIG WORLD! No matter how many followers you have, you are most likely to be a small fish in a big sea when it comes to social media. But don’t worry, you can avoid drowning and keep your head above the water because you’ve got PorchLyte! We won’t only teach you how to swim, but we’ll also give you the best tips on how you can get ahead of your competitors.
If you want to make it in the “discovery section” of Instagram search, be the “next video” on Facebook watch, or want your posts to be seen more, it’s time to get on the video bandwagon!
Let’s dive in! Here are top video tips to get you noticed:
- Create square videos.
- Catch people’s attention within the first 3 seconds.
- Add captions to your videos.
- Suggest viewers to tap for sound.
- Focus on one key point.
- Upload your videos natively (via Buffer or Vimeo!)
- Craft a descriptive title.
- Create a custom thumbnail.
- Add a call to action.
- Tag other pages.
- Use insights to understand video performance.
- Go live.
- Feature a video on your page.
- Boost with Facebook ads.
- Embed Facebook videos on blog posts.
While you’re at it, keep in mind this pro tip: keep showing up consistently! A single video won’t be enough to get you noticed. Even if you get really lucky and your first video gets a lot of engagement, the hype will eventually die down. A lot of content gets uploaded on social media daily, so it is important to keep showing up consistently.
Access the printable PDF right here: http://bit.ly/PL_video-tips